HybridZ

Wanted: L24 Long Block

Guest jnbasque

Guest jnbasque

Looking for an L24 engine. I'd prefer a 72'. The original on my daily driver is declining and I'd like to get at least started on rebuilding a replacement for when it goes. If anyone has one that is rebuild-able, running, or rebuilt and you are looking to sell, please send me an email at jnbasque@hotmail.com. I'd like to see what is out there, preferably nearby. I am located in Covina (Southern CA).

Thanks,

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for an L24 engine. I'd prefer a 72'. The original on my daily driver is declining and I'd like to get at least started on rebuilding a replacement for when it goes. If anyone has one that is rebuild-able, running, or rebuilt and you are looking to sell, please send me an email at jnbasque@hotmail.com. I'd like to see what is out there, preferably nearby. I am located in Covina (Southern CA).

Thanks,

John

I have a rebuilt 2.8 that's never been fired. complete from pan to valve cover, set up for installation into 240.(correct head, new cam, etc). came with a project car and I dont need it. $1200.00 and I could proabably bring it to you.

Jack