HybridZ

WTB: Stock 240Z/Northern California

Guest AsakuraZ

Guest AsakuraZ

Hey all,

I had a HybridZ account, but for some reason I couldn't recover the old username, so I just went ahead and created another one. So bear with my low low post count.

I've owned two Zs in the past, a 75 280Z and a white 73 240Z. I sold my 280 around the time I bought my 240 and when I left the country for a year, I had to part with my 240. Very very hard thing to do for me. Well I'm back in the good ol USA, and I'm looking to pick something up again.

Pretty basic stuff I'm looking for. I prefer a Z between the years 71-72, stock or as close to stock as possible. I won't mind some minor modifications to the engine, and if the body has some exterior modifications, as long there in good taste I'll take a look at it. Interior needs to be stock as well(gauges, wheel, etc). Rims aren't a big deal, because those can always be changed out. Color isn't a serious issue either. Rust has to be fairly minor, I understand the cars are just about 40 years old, so somethings just happen.

Really thats all the main things I'm looking at, either way I'll take a look at anything and make exceptions for a lot of those things if the car looks really good.

I'm looking to spend somewhere between 7,000-9,000. Though anything cheaper is always appreciated too. Thanks, and I hope to see some potential cars!

-Christian

• 2 months later...

I have a 1978 280z with a 3.1 stroker/5 speed. This car screams and has no rust. I cannot let it go for $9,000.00,if you are interested, get back to me and I will send you pics and all the info. I am 5 hours north of Sacramento.

Hey all,

I had a HybridZ account, but for some reason I couldn't recover the old username, so I just went ahead and created another one. So bear with my low low post count.

I've owned two Zs in the past, a 75 280Z and a white 73 240Z. I sold my 280 around the time I bought my 240 and when I left the country for a year, I had to part with my 240. Very very hard thing to do for me. Well I'm back in the good ol USA, and I'm looking to pick something up again.

Pretty basic stuff I'm looking for. I prefer a Z between the years 71-72, stock or as close to stock as possible. I won't mind some minor modifications to the engine, and if the body has some exterior modifications, as long there in good taste I'll take a look at it. Interior needs to be stock as well(gauges, wheel, etc). Rims aren't a big deal, because those can always be changed out. Color isn't a serious issue either. Rust has to be fairly minor, I understand the cars are just about 40 years old, so somethings just happen.

Really thats all the main things I'm looking at, either way I'll take a look at anything and make exceptions for a lot of those things if the car looks really good.

I'm looking to spend somewhere between 7,000-9,000. Though anything cheaper is always appreciated too. Thanks, and I hope to see some potential cars!

-Christian