No replies to this topic

#1 reefedjib

reefedjib

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationDenver, Colorado

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:59 AM

I am putting together a lot of parts to make what I think the S30 is meant to be. No turbo, no FI, no computers, original L24. The details of what parts I am putting in is in my sig. The engine got pulled yesterday and will be on its way to Dave Rebello early next week. Stroked to a 2.84 Liter. I am trying to find steel synchros to rebuild the tranny with. The diff has some backlash that I will have the shop get out. All work is being done by London Auto Services, here in Falls Church, VA. I used to be a mechanic, but my skills are sloppy, no space, no tools. I'll let the professionals do the work.
God is within each of us. We just need to come to that realization, that conceptualization. Good acts are known and peace comes to the patient. "I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs

Callisto: 1970 Sunshine Yellow 240z #3177: http://callistosheart.org/240z - 神からの恵み
  • Rebello 2.84L stroker L24 producing 270 HP
  • 3-2 header / 2.5 downpipe / 10.5# flywheel / ACT performance clutch
  • 82 280ZX NA 5-speed FS5W71C transmission
  • R200 Gleason ATB 3.9 ratio differential
  • Tokico Illumina shocks / 280 HP springs / ST front anti-roll bar / 240SX rear disk brakes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users