HybridZ
98cobra+75280z

Looking for a s30 roller/project (located in Indiana but will travel for the right car)

I am working on purchasing two roller cars, one is a 240z with a 280z engine already in it, the other is a 260z with carbs.  The 260 has a usable interior, the 240z has a terrible interior.  I am located in Wisconsin, would you be able to tow them away?  I would sell them for a grand a piece.

3 hours ago, Saxofonist said:

I am working on purchasing two roller cars, one is a 240z with a 280z engine already in it, the other is a 260z with carbs.  The 260 has a usable interior, the 240z has a terrible interior.  I am located in Wisconsin, would you be able to tow them away?  I would sell them for a grand a piece.

I'd be interested in the 240. Would you have any pictures?  How bad is the rust and how many areas need replaced. What all missing from the interior?  If you have pictures you can email them to [email protected] or text me at 812.593.4511

Kevin, as soon as I can I will send you some pics of the 240z.  If I sell them separately, it will be more than a grand a piece.  As for interior on the 240z, I would go with an animal was living in the inside of the car, so the interior is absolutely unrestorable without replacing everything.  The nice thing about getting the 260z as well is that it has a very usable interior for the 240z.  Plus those carbs are worth something!

Are you still looking for a project?  I have a 75 280z. Minimum rust. I have everything for it except for carpet, headliner, weatherstripping, brake lines and fuel lines. It was going to be an LS1 swap. I have the drivetrain and mounts. Coilovers, disk brakes, bad dog frame rails, roll bar, r200 lsd, lots of parts. 

14 hours ago, kevinz said:

Are you still looking for a project?  I have a 75 280z. Minimum rust. I have everything for it except for carpet, headliner, weatherstripping, brake lines and fuel lines. It was going to be an LS1 swap. I have the drivetrain and mounts. Coilovers, disk brakes, bad dog frame rails, roll bar, r200 lsd, lots of parts. 

Thanks but I actually was able to find a decent 260 roller so am no longer looking.  I'll be on the lookout for parts here in the near future once I get the floors replaced so if you are wanting to part out I may be a buyer on some things.  Thanks again.