HybridZ

!Widebody! ~1/18th scale 280ZX concept (In Clay) Finished

Drftn280zxt

yes it is REAL carbonfibre... i also would like new wheels, but the economby doesn't allow that yet... i got thoose for free from my sponsor :)

the car is going to get a new paint before X-mas and the interior is going to be more or less new.... i'm moving the Subwoofer to where the backseat was... i'm going to rebuild the dash to be able to put in 4" speakers there and a 7" widescreen =)ok..

pic's: http://photobucket.com/albums/v405/sir_Daniel/?action=view&current=P1010152.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/v405/sir_Daniel/?action=view&current=skrm.jpg

i've got a ton of pic's that i haven't uploaded to the internet yet so if you would like to see some more pic's it's just to asc :)

/Daniel

keep the nice work, and definitely keep the pics coming. As for a wheel design well i'm still hunting through manufacturers, I come to the conclusion that 17-18's would do with a spoke design simialr to what is seen on the G35 Coupe only with a sweet polished lip though :D . Add big lips at that 4.5" in back and 2.5 up front :D . I'm beginning to think that japan might be the source :cry::twisted: . Language barrier though :( . Yet looking at drifting cars pro and non-pro the wheels made in Japan on the Japanese market are awesome . So that's where I think I'll search. The U.S. has didly quate for custom unless old school muscle/classic is your style, no modern custom equip here :cry: . Keep the 2+2 alive, you motivate me to keep my dream alive!

NICE ! !

more pix ! !

thanx.... i'm going to sand down the car during this weekend to get a new paint on it, some IDIOT hade fun with a key on the roof and left fender this summer :(

have any suggestions for colour/motiv/design on the paint? i'm thinking of a 2 colour paint, blackmetallic up to the middle of the car (belov the door opener) and a greenmettalic pain on the rest of the car...

how does that sound?

I think your paint scheme would be interesting. The new idea I'm conjuring up involves one having the new wide body (in the future) body panels made of carbon fiber. Then paint the car Daytona blue, but in the procces of painting mask out a graphic, on the carbon fiber, that gives the impression of paint peeling off due to speed :twisted: , while giving the car an advanced, innovative, look. What do you think? I'll have to do a drawing once school gets out after Dec 15, I'm kind of loaded with school work at the time so drawing is not of great priority, although I wish it was.

Also your welcome for the comment :D .

Guest 260ondubs

Looks so much like a widebody Supra at the back, those doors wil take a lot of work to get that wide. And you'd need to, to be able to use those rear guards.

But yeah, hope the plans could maybe someday be a reality.

I'm with you in the 2+2 brigade! hehehe I love 2+2's!

could be really nice with carbonfiber that "looks up" from behind the paint...

i've started to sand down the car today...

http://photobucket.com/albums/v405/sir_Daniel/?action=view&current=P1010149.jpg

i don't think that the paint will be black/green, but just green to make i easier to paint and a bit cheaper.... :)

i've ordered a pair of white gauge to replace the old ones, does anyone know where to find "glowing" one's for a good price (and hopefully in Km/h)?