HybridZ

Best place to buy floorpan and framerail replacements?

Heath

I've searched a bit, on this site and a few others. I've come up with several places I can purchase from, but no information as far as personal experiences and such.

Is there any place in particular that I should stay away from? Pros and cons from those who've purchased kits and those that have fabbed there own?

I've seen the stuff places like MSA has to offer, as well as some homemade setups but everything I see more or less looks the same. Am I missing something or is one kit just as good as another?

Thanks guy! I snowboard the peaks every year. Been doing so for years now. If you aren't sure where Vincennes is, I'm just shy of an hour south of TH.

Right after I replied to the dude above I searched the user name in question and found the answer. I had a couple people PM me regarding this thread and was able to pick up a set of floors from one guy and rails from another for a grand total of just less than $200 shipped. Can't beat that. The floors have the original box and the rails are "used" but have never been mounted up.