HybridZ

All miss wired

Got some wiring issues. I started this project and removed the stock engine 4-5 years ago. I followed the JTR book and labeled the wires but... It wont crank. I realized that since the car was originally an auto that i need to find the inhibitor switch wires and jump them. According to the 240Z book, black/yellow runs from Ignition switch to inhibitor switch to starter solenoid. Also red wire runing to inhbitor switch. I found 2 black/yellow wires with bullet connector terminations in a bundle with 2 red wires by the battery tray and am 99% sure these are it. one of them is cut about 12" down from the bullet connector and I cant find the other end of the wire...?

There is another black/yellow wire that comes out of the harness in the same place (main harness just below bat tray) and that is the one I ran to the sarter solinoid. It seems to me that one of the 2 black yellow wires going to inh switch should be hot when key is turned to start, right? the uncut one is not.

If all else fails, i'll just do a push button start but I'd like to get this straightened out.

If there is anyone in the Sacramento area with a 240Z auto or a V-8Z that I could come pester, that would be great.

Thanks