HybridZ

any interest in Z31 V8 swap mounts?

I have a set of shorty headers and engine mount conversions that were for a sbc s10 swap. I think they might be a good start for me to get this 350 in my z31. Has there been any mount kits released for these yet or could someone msg me a photo of mounts they've made or used. And what about oil pan clearances etc. I know the vg30 and 350 are pretty similar in size.

• 1 month later...

I am very interested in the mounts I just turned 14 and my grandma gave me a z31 turbo which is a good car but it just doesn't have any power and bad gas mileage I want to put a ls1 in it I have the money to do it but I don't have any engine mounts and I don't know how to do fab work so if you are selling the mounts for the ls1 to go in it I will buy. P.S. they are 100 dollars right

• 10 months later...

I just got a hold of an 85 z31 N/A it's a very nice car, much more advanced than i thought. I know the vg engine very well just looking to gain more power with the LS option If it would be possible to have the mounts made, i've got an LS1 in the garage waiting for some lovin. 

• 3 weeks later...

I just got a hold of an 85 z31 N/A it's a very nice car, much more advanced than i thought. I know the vg engine very well just looking to gain more power with the LS option If it would be possible to have the mounts made, i've got an LS1 in the garage waiting for some lovin. 

You could just buy the kit from Dirty DIngo..

http://dirtydingo.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=1_354_350&products_id=1471

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you still in business? I'm putting a 350 and 700r in my 87. My fabrication skill are a bit limited so these would be a life saver.

The Dirty Dingo swap kit is to put an LS motor in the Z31 and not for an older gen 350.  As far as I know, no one makes a swap kit to put a 350 in the Z31.