HybridZ

Key ON, No Fuel Pump, no Wideband Power!

280zbeeT

So, my car is done. Its running beautifully, but now I have a NEW issue which Ive never experienced before! The Fuel pump wont turn on RANDOMLY, and along with it, neither will the Zeitronix wide band, or the Brake light for the hand brake..

So randomly ill go to the car, put the key in the ON position, and no fuel pump priming, no fuel pressure, but sometimes it decided to work perfectly.. then if I drive it will randomly shut down??? and the fuel pump wont turn back on maybe 20minutes later all of sudden put the key in the ON position, and the Fuel pump turns on, the Zeitronix working, and the car runs right up..

What could this be??

Please help with any ideas.. thank you!

Do you guys think it could be my Ignition Key?? maybe I need to replace the whole Ignition Key or the wiring behind it and the steering wheel??

We used the prod and if put power to one of the certain fuses the fuel pump and the wide band and everything start right up, if we take the prod away from the fuse then it shuts right off.. thanks for your time guys.