HybridZ

Picked up another Z!

I Just picked up an 83 280ZX. its in pretty good shape, paid 1000 for it, but its got its problems. i need it as a DD, so i have to get em addressed. the #6 injector leaks a bit, im assuming thats an o-ring, or the whole injector. its got a small exhaust leak, but a new exhaust. thatll be fixed soon. the digital dash its got is kinda effed up though. the temp. reads that its spiked all the time, but its got a new water pump and thermostat. i have no idea what it could be. im still new to Z's. the odometer and speedometer dont work, the odometer dosent cycle, and the speedomter stays at 0. the warning light is always red, but idk where to start there, either. the rear diff. clunks, which ive diagnosed as a bad bushing. the suspension had already been gone through by the P/O, with Tokico lowering springs and Polyurethane bushings throughout. i cant seem to find a poly. replacement for the diff. bushing though. when im sitting at idle, i can hear a bit of a grinding noise, and when i depress the clutch, it fades away. the sounde comes from just under the radio, so im assuming the clutch? i hear aftermarket clutches can make noise, but again, im not sure. and lastly, last night i took it out, and if i put on the brights, they stay on. if i wiggle the indicator switch, it dosent help, but it will sometimes. the dash lights dont work, and idk if thats a fuse, or....? as i was leaving a friends, the headlights dimmed and went back on, then dimmed again and went back on. i went to make a right turn, and the right signal is fast-blinking, and i have no idea where to start there. i know i just typed a novel, but i am still new to Z cars and thier temperments. im only 19 and im still learning, so help with this would be greatly appreciated. thanks! ill post pics soon.