HybridZ

Custom 1-Off Flairs

It's been literally years since I last was on Hybrid. However, here's some pics of rear flairs that I just finished for the MuscleZ. Time was not a factor so its been a slow undertaking to complete. Kudos go to Terry Oxandale (BlueOvalZ) is a masterwiz at design and fiberglassing. Terry and I have been friends for years and was kind enough to advise me on several of his techniques. The fronts should be completed wthin the month (hopefully). This project is on going and meticulous, but that's what building a custom is all about! Here is my WebSite which features a few more projects. Any questions just leave a comment and I'll get back to you. Enjoy!

http://assets0.hubgarage.com/mygarage/Two40MuscleZ

post-147-032620300 1306703379_thumb.jpg

post-147-013792600 1306703433_thumb.jpg

post-147-014778800 1306703483_thumb.jpg

post-147-013194100 1306703516_thumb.jpg

Van, your car is looking good! At least you have been making more progress than I have over the years :D Thanks for posting the photos--progress is looking really good. Didn't you live in CA last time you were here??

EDIT: I read your location too quickly--yes, you reside in both places. Anyway, good to have you back :)

Davy