HybridZ

Dyno Day... Advice?

Cannonball89

I've been driving my recently turbocharged and megasquirted 240z around on the street for a few weeks now. It has been running great and feels really strong under boost, but I now have a Dyno session scheduled for Wednesday (June 22nd) at 10am.

The owner of the shop with the Dyno is a very good tuner, he has done a lot of work on my Dad's mustang and some of my freind's Mustangs, but he is unfamiliar with Megasquirt or Nissan L engines. So he is going to be using his tuning expertise to basically help me tune it using my laptop.

I have never been on a Dyno before, and at $135 per hour, I want to make sure I make the most of my time. So do you have any advice like what all should I bring with me besides my laptop? Any advice on basically where to start? I'm sure the shop owner will be very helpful but I just want some advice from some people who have had Dyno sessions before to kind of help me know what to expect and how to prepare.

The shop is Woodbine Motorsports, they are a pretty big name among the Ford crowd. http://www.woodbinemotorsports.com/