HybridZ

Which Radiator

So my Champion 4-row Monster Series Radiator is installed. It fit easily using the stock radiator mounts. As I stated previously I used door weatherstripping around the opening to provide a seal as well as to provide insulation to prevent the radiator from breaking. I pieced the hoses together using JTR splicers and for the most part used my old hoses. The one piece that I bought for this was hose #72010 that provided a short sharp S-curve to get over my intake. The Taurus fan is installed with modified Simpson straps that I bought from Home Depot.

med_gallery_824_764_162046.jpg

I can't comment on the performance yet, but I will put some miles on it and post up results when I have them.

• 3 years later...

Hey

Reviving the thread here

Just got a champion radiator, installed it but couldn't put on the 2 hose on the bottom of the radiator because the radiator has male threads and my hoses have female threads, did you guys have to buy the adapters? Or did I i just get the wrong one?

Thanks