HybridZ

240z with 280zxt swap with 300zx ecu upgrade problem

Hello Z lovers,

I am having a problem with my conversion. Here is what the car has.

I have a 71 240Z with a 83 280zx turbo swap. I am trying to upgrade to the 300zx turbo ecu and afm. Here is whats killing me, i did the swap already successfully!!! but i decided to do a somewhat wire tuck, so I went back to stock 280zx electronics. While I opened up the harness and cut and tuck all the excess wires but now the car is no longer getting spark. I can not for the life of me recall how i wired up the car the first time....

Here is where i am lost. On the 280zx swap there is a plug the has y and y/w wires that go to the ignitor on the coil.(which is working on the car now) but on the 300zx setup people say to add pin 34 for +coil and 3 for -coil.

so what happens to y and y/w wires now?

Do i bypass ignitor on 300zx setup? i did not bypass the frist time i did swap?

Not sure if anyone can help on this question but i have 3 wires from my ignition switch 2 for switch ON position and 1 for cranking/start? i actually forgot where these connected too ha! ;(

someone help even if its pointing me in the right direction. anything might trigger the light bulb in my head.