HybridZ

MS2 not starting

azZdriver

So recently I pulled my fuel rail off, checked to see if all my injectors were firing and they weren't. Then I got them all to fire, (1 new injector, 1 new connector) now all are firing. I've set the timing, as close as I can get it. My battery tests ok. I checked my coil a few weeks back, it's ok. It will backfire and get some pops but she just won't start. There's new plugs just replaced today, added an octane booster and fuel injector cleaner. Any ideas? I'm going to start a new tune from scratch here soon, maybe I missed something.

So recently I pulled my fuel rail off, checked to see if all my injectors were firing and they weren't. Then I got them all to fire, (1 new injector, 1 new connector) now all are firing. I've set the timing, as close as I can get it. My battery tests ok. I checked my coil a few weeks back, it's ok. It will backfire and get some pops but she just won't start. There's new plugs just replaced today, added an octane booster and fuel injector cleaner. Any ideas? I'm going to start a new tune from scratch here soon, maybe I missed something.

My plugs are all fouled out, black and smell of gasoline. I"m guessing my timing must still be off ?