HybridZ

hey guys noob unibody question

For starters sorry I haven't posted more... I've been so busy with work and my main project I just haven't had any time for my other two toys, but with winter coming up and things slowing down at work I should have some time to get some work done on the z at least.... more on that later though... I mainly just wanted to ask if someone could post me a picture of the underside of a 240 or a diagram so I kind of have a map... not only is this my first ground up car but its also the first unibody I'm doing major work on so I'm not 100% confident yet on where exactly everything bolts up and as much as I try I can't seem to find a good diagram on the net or on any of my shop's programs since they pretty much don't have diagrams past 1985 T.T.... yeah anyways I'm just trying to figure out how to bolt up these control arms and the rack and support and all that on the first go without fighting too much.

Thanks again!