HybridZ

Can anyone identify this body kit??

myzblubyu

have not been able to find the Z I remember seeing in the old mag, it would have been "HOT ROD SHOW WORLD" either '77 or '78 annual. I've got 6 of them but only found 4 the other 2 must be in another box.

back to the point... It reminds me more of the Greenwood corvette than the batmobile... for that reason i have to say I kinda like it.

have not been able to find the Z I remember seeing in the old mag, it would have been "HOT ROD SHOW WORLD" either '77 or '78 annual. I've got 6 of them but only found 4 the other 2 must be in another box.

back to the point... It reminds me more of the Greenwood corvette than the batmobile... for that reason i have to say I kinda like it.

If you do find the magazine, would you be able to scan and email the article to me?? Thanks

when/if I find it I'll be able too.

I can tell you there isn't much of an artcile, they really are pictorial magazines, most of the cars only have 1 picture and maybe 1 or 2 lines of text basically telling what the car started as and who owns or built it. not a whole lot of information in them.

I see what your point. After researching Greenwood IMSA corvettes I think that it could be a knockoff... Greenwood did have several guys working and driving for him that had a Datsun background. Check out the corvette fiberglass quarter...

http://www.greenwoodcorvettes.com/Promo/Literature/GTOBro2.jpg