HybridZ

Calling all 240/260/280Z owners near NYC

Hello everyone

We are looking for a 240, 260 or 280z owner in the NYC area. We would like to do more R&D on the transmission harnesses for these vehicles in order to create a complete engine & transmission swap harness for various applications (SR20, RB20. RB25, RB26, RB30 and more).

In return for your time and patience, we will provide you with free wiring services (swap harness) of your choice that you can either use or sell.

We are located in Brookfield, CT. The closer to this location, the better.

All interested parties should email us directly at sales@wiringspecialties.com

Thanks,

WS

Funny thing is I just discovered your website today! Good luck, im in the market for a 240z or early 260z and might swap something in down the line. I hate!!!!! Electrical work lol. Just curious why dont you also sell harnesses for the Vg, 1jz, 2jz, or non datsun motors? Im sure the RB and the jz would bring the most interest. I know down the line I want to go VG30et, just to keep it simple.

Well keep in mind, the tranny mounting is different in the 240/260 and the late 260/280. Also the "wiring" ties into the body harness which again is different through out the years of the s30 chassis. What is the end goal here? Maybe a few of us local guys can help out. But you should probably pull for a stock car. Most of us here on HybridZ who are in the NYC have done some custom work already.

Stop by NYZCC.COM also CTZCC.COM is another local Z club.