HybridZ

1973 240z Restomod project in the works

Well i would like to start this off like this.. I finally bought a complete 240z.. All original with 4 speed, and all the interior pieces. I've been searching for a Z like this for about 4 years. I found it on Craigslist for 1000 bucks, loaded up the trailer and was on my way from LA to Ventura County to pick it up, mind you i have not even seen a picture of it. I ran rough but still pulled its own weight up the trailer:D.

So long story short i moved it to my buddies garage, and happily paying his mom $50 a month to store it while i get it "Road-Worthy". Im currently going through the Brake system, and then im going to refresh the motor a little bit.. Im actually looking for a little insight on the car from a 240 veteran, if you wanna check out the car ;)... Im looking for Parts like fender mirrors, and glove boxes so Pm me if you are in the LA, or OC area and selling parts

post-13872-005789700 1317143322_thumb.jpeg

Not bad for a running project.

But be weary of what lies under that primer......

yeah that is true, i actually started sanding down the primer.. The only rust i found so far is under the battery tray, a common spot for any car.. ill be taking pictures in a few days of the car

Edited by arthur65