HybridZ

280z wire harness

RB240zDET

Dash harness? Which inside harness? The entire body harness?

The dash harness and the wires that go to the headlights, turn signals and the rear brake lights, everything else can be stripped off, or just send the whole thing to me and I will strip it all.

Ok, so I need the entire harness out of a 77 or 78 Datsun 280z. I don't care how the actual engine harness part is, as long as the dash harness, wires that go to the headlights and front turn signals and the rear brake lights are fine. Also if you have the 280z headlights and turn signals I will take those as well. Can paypal as soon as you confirm you have what I need. Thanks guys.

I have a 78 parts car that I might be able to pull what you need from. Should be the same as the 77. It could be a while depending on what this storm does. I can verify condition tomorrow. I'm pretty sure only the EFI harness was altered. I know I have headlights but I will see if I have a Spare set of markers. I always pull them the with pigtails intact.

I have a 78 parts car that I might be able to pull what you need from. Should be the same as the 77. It could be a while depending on what this storm does. I can verify condition tomorrow. I'm pretty sure only the EFI harness was altered. I know I have headlights but I will see if I have a Spare set of markers. I always pull them the with pigtails intact.

That would be great, I don't need the engine harness as I have a rb20det that is in the car, so I need the whole harness to just splice my rb harness in. Thanks and let me know as soon as you can.