HybridZ

280yz or 940z Body Kit

zcrazy_one

Hello all,

I have recently purchased a parts car, and it happens to have a 280yz or 940z body kit installed on it. This question is mainly for those that know fiberglass work. Is there any posiblity that I could remove and resell any of it, not sure if it can be reused? The previous owner molded the front fenders to the front bumper and cowl, and molded the doors shut. I am willing to try parting it out, after I get the engine and trans. sold. Worried about running out of warm weather before I can though. Let me know what you guys think, thanx

Bryce

Edited by zcrazy_one

I am still intrested for cash$$$ I found another racer who is intrested in our glass anyway.

We are intresed in the fenders and airdam dont need hood or rear deck if it makes any difference, but would be willing to buy any/all of it you are selling the whole body. I dont mind if its not perfect since it would be monuted on the racecar with desuz fastners anyway and would need to be trimmed to fit.