HybridZ

Looking for L28et swap (near pittsburgh)

Wangan280

Well the title says it all, I need an l28et to dump into my N/A 280zx :)

Name a price and we can go for there, I'm looking to get everything I need to get it running minus a tranny. (ecu, wiring harness, turbo, etc)

Let me know what you have!

email me at jdk5279@psu.edu or pm me here

Thanks!

Jordan

Well the title says it all, I need an l28et to dump into my N/A 280zx :)

Name a price and we can go for there, I'm looking to get everything I need to get it running minus a tranny. (ecu, wiring harness, turbo, etc)

Let me know what you have!

email me at jdk5279@psu.edu or pm me here

Thanks!

Jordan

hey man i think you texted me a few days ago....im going to be making a FS thread very soon and i will detail what exactly i have etc. mine is not "bolt in ready" but it easily can be made to be for your setup. i should have it together tommorow evening (i hope)

hey man i think you texted me a few days ago....im going to be making a FS thread very soon and i will detail what exactly i have etc. mine is not "bolt in ready" but it easily can be made to be for your setup. i should have it together tommorow evening (i hope)

yep I think I did :P I just don't want to be hunting down a mass amount of parts because I need to have this swapped in over a weekend if I get ahold of it. (this is my daily driver) I have my dad to help me, so we should definitely be able to get it going. Can you email me if you get the chance before you put the add up? If it's what I need for the right price then I don't want it to slip away because I didn't check here fast enough.

Thanks!

yep I think I did :P I just don't want to be hunting down a mass amount of parts because I need to have this swapped in over a weekend if I get ahold of it. (this is my daily driver) I have my dad to help me, so we should definitely be able to get it going. Can you email me if you get the chance before you put the add up? If it's what I need for the right price then I don't want it to slip away because I didn't check here fast enough.

Thanks!

heres my thread... lmk if you have questions or interest

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/103263-1983-l28et-part-out/