HybridZ

strut bearing and tokico springs question

Hi, 2 years ago i bought the tokico hp kit, but the ebay seller send me 3 front springs and 1 rear

does anyone know where can i buy 1 or 2 rear springs?

my other question is about the front upper strut bearing, what's the function of this? can i replace them with spacers?

Hi, 2 years ago i bought the tokico hp kit, but the ebay seller send me 3 front springs and 1 rear

does anyone know where can i buy 1 or 2 rear springs?

my other question is about the front upper strut bearing, what's the function of this? can i replace them with spacers?

You should be able to buy a single sping from any Tokico dealer.

The upper bearing allows the steering to turn easily without trying to wind up the spring.

I'm the guy that thinks you're trying to scam me as a vendor.

H. Gustavo N. Caballero - el_nava03@hotmail.com

Manual Gomez - adnanref86@hotmail.com

Arturo H. Estaves - ate45545@hotmail.com

Your shipping address is a Public Storage facility in Arizona.

102 E 7th St. CD 10

Douglas, AZ 85607

And now your name is Fernadoz with an e-mail address of: covarrubias_miguel@hotmail.com.

I've received e-mails and PMs from this guy since January of this year. He uses a number of different e-mail addresses and offers "Instant Payment" when I send him a PayPal invoice. He won't send payment to a PayPal address and insists on a PayPal invoice. I called PayPal and the rep said scammers strip transaction info off the invoice and use it, under my company name, to send out bogus invoices.

EDIT: Deleted something stupid I said.

johnc i will be clear with you:

my name is Miguel Fernando, thats the reason of my nicknames (Mike260z on Classiczcars.com and Fernandoz here)

MY email adress is covarrubias_miguel@hotmail.com, im from Mexico and i dont have any paypal acount thats why i need help from a friend of mine (H. Gustavo N. Caballero - el_nava03@hotmail.com), and the storage facility in Arizona is from his uncle (Manual Gomez - adnanref86@hotmail.com), the other guy (Arturo H. Estaves - ate45545@hotmail.com) i really dont know who is, maybe a friend of gustavo.

i pm'd you in january because i had the money but i spend in other things.

i tried to talk to you on CZCC but you were very rude, so if you dont want to believe me i dont care anymore.

I wasn't rude before the post on CZCC back in October but you never explained anything in the preceding 9 months, you just didn't reply to my e-mails, invoices, and PMs. Now after 11 months you finally reply after I post up the various e-mails and user names you've been using to contact me? C'mon dude. What am I supposed to think about someone who uses four different names and Hotmail accounts and who doesn't reply to specific questions? Good luck but I'm not taking the chance and selling you anything. Try Motorsport Auto for the spring you need.