HybridZ

WTB z car with V8 Texas please/San Antonio

44magnum

Im looking to buy a z car (240 is preferred but will consider others) with a v8. San Antonio Texas area. Will cover a couple hundred miles if need be. Preferably rust free and in good+ overall condition, but it all depends on the price. Not looking to spend more than 8K or 9K but will go up to about 12K if you've got something special. Let me know, Thanks Pat

• 4 weeks later...

I have a v8 car that is in great shape has just been sitting for a few years, long story, but shoot me an email to

Datsundriver88@hotmail.com and I can send you some pics/phone number so we can talk about it. I am located in dallas and actually bought the car from a friend's family member about a year ago down by you and havent had the time to mess with it much....and would entertain a good offer. Thanks

-Jeff

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I know that your request is old, but just in case, I have a VERY nice 400hp 350cid 280ZX.  It has been completely redone with new interior, etc.  I live in San Marcos and I have it posted with pictures on craigslist in the San Marcos or Austin area.  If interested, take a look and call me for more details.

Bob in San Marcos, Tx