HybridZ

240z, 260z, 280z inner tie rods

Edmund

I just went through the same search. You have 3 options unless you get lucky and find someone on the board willing to part with some.

1. You can still find a R side or L side, I can't remember which, but not the other. They are interchangeable if you have a matching outer tie rod. Example: 2 left inner = 2 left outer or 2 right inner = 2 right outer.

2. But a re-manufactured rack & pinion. They come with new inner ends and the added benefit of new seals, shims, etc.

3. Send your R&P out to be rebuilt. See #2 above.

Edited by Fire604

Hello, I'm looking for a pair of a inner tie rods for my 260z, if you have a pair, please pm me with a picture and your asking price, thanks. Have a good one.

Ed

I have a new pair of tie rod ends. Asking for just what i paid for them plus shipping & h.

Fire604, thanks for the info. I search for the left & right tie rod info as well, you are right about them. But due to on budget, I don't think I'm able to send my rp to rebuild.

Zentech, please PM me what you got along with picture and your asking price, thanks.

If anyone has a used set or knowing where I can get one, please let me know. Really appreciate your help. Happy New Year everyone.

Ed