HybridZ

JTR question

I purchased some items from them last week and have not heard back from them. Is this normal? I understand they are a small company, but I have got no correspondence from them after purchase. I called and the voicemail box is full (little unnerving). If any of you could give me some feed back on your customer experience with them I'd appreciate it.

Bought a set of headers from them with no problems, Probably just the holidays or year end.

thats what i was hoping. I guess i'll just be on stand by. Its not like those are the only parts my car needs to make vroom vroom noises. It is getting closer though!! My new years resolution is to get this car done.

Don't sweat, Mike Knell is a top notch guy. You will get your parts.

Give the guy a few extra days to enjoy his holidays.

EDIT, ONE MINUTE LATER: See, there you go.

I hope you bought the coated Sanderson headers. I have had those on my car for over 6 years and they still look like new. I do recommend using copper gaskets even though it is not recommended by the manufacturer because They fit that well.

i'm in contact with them.

So you got your parts? I was wondering the same thing, I need to order a few things and I was getting this feeling like nobody was home, glad to hear Mike is still in business, I better get crackin' if that's the case! haha

EDIT- Just got a reply from Mike Knell via email, good news...

Edited by Dave Parker