HybridZ

MS2/Extra upgrade sync problem

kaito

Hello,

New to the forums but been creepin around awhile. Anyhow, I have been running ms2 on my car for some months now, and now that the bolt in trigger wheel came out I figured I should upgrade my firmware. Running staandard b&g, code my controller works great on the stim and with an actual engine. Now when I flashed to the lastest extra release code it wont sync up my trigger. There has to be a simple explanation for this as when I flash back to the other code it works again. I probably have a setting wrong but there are so many new settings in extra. I tried the composite log to see what the controller is gatting but I got nada. If anyone has a suggestion that would be helpful.

EDIT: How do you attach msq files to this forum?

Edited by kaito

Yeah, I had to reload a MSQ after the update to 3.2.1. I also replaced the trigger wheel with the new one from Matt. Probably shouldn't have done both right at the same time, but after a bit of comparing the changes between controller and my last MSQ, I got it all sorted out and it's been running fine.

I do believe the old stim doesn't support all triggers.