HybridZ

Wiring RB26 question

Lotus7

I have a 1977 Z with RB26 engine and Rb25 tranny. Due to some medical issue, I kept this project aside for many years.

I lost interest but I'm rebounding back. I think working with this car again will be a great therapy for me.

I have an old electromotive ignition and fuel injection system. I don't have a plan to use this system.

I plan of using AEM EMS and a stock wiring came from Skyline. However, I don't know if my engine is R32 or R33. The engine is 1998 and did not come with FI injection wiring.

Someone is selling me an R33 FI wiring. If my engine is R32, is the R33 wiring will work on the AEM EMS?

Oh! can someone tell me too if 1998 is R32 or R33?

Thank you

Edited by Lotus7

Hi Lotus

I know you already have your harnesses ready, but if you ever want to replace it let us know. Right now we offer a wiring service for this swap into your chassis and later this year will be offering a direct replacement that is plug and play. Our Pre-made plug and play harnesses are 100% new materials.

Wiring Specialties

Hi Lotus

I know you already have your harnesses ready, but if you ever want to replace it let us know. Right now we offer a wiring service for this swap into your chassis and later this year will be offering a direct replacement that is plug and play. Our Pre-made plug and play harnesses are 100% new materials.

Wiring Specialties

Too bad, I wished I bought the wiring from you.

Can you PM and give me the price anyway?

thanks

• 5 weeks later...