HybridZ

Need a few 78 280Z L28 Engine Parts!

Slammed Z

Got my first car! It's a 280Z! But it runs rough. Needs the following parts;

• Air Regulator
  • EFI Temp Sensor
  • PCV Valve
  • EFI Wiring Harness

The engine is the stock L28. Naturally Aspirated.

Thanks!

If you can tell me where to order these OEM from Nissan directly, let me know!

Edited by Slammed Z

What part of WA? I was stationed in Tacoma, and you can try the Nissan dealer out on South Tacoma Way, at least i think that the name of the street. Should be a a guy out in Northern OR/Vancouver.

Edited by Kali

Let me know which temp sender you need, and I might be able to help you out. I just picked up an L28 that I'm putting SU carbs on, so I don't need any of the EFI bits. I'm currently located in Tacoma, WA.

I might have an air regulator as well, but would need a pic to identify it.

You should be able to pick up a PCV valve from any auto parts store for well under $10.

I've got a full ECU, EFI harness, and AFM from a 77 280z. The injector clips are a little cracked but it worked fine on my car. It has been pulled apart and only has the needed bits left. All the emissions stuff has been removed. If you are interested I will get some pictures tonight. Came off my 240z but I'm going mega-squirt and turbo.

• 1 year later...

For genuine OEM Nissan parts, you can look for some at hiperformer from where you will find a collection of auto parts with genuine assurance.
You can explore their inventory for the engines parts including the four that you need.