HybridZ

Any Ford V8 Swaps at Rio Vista Show?

Sleek Z

Hi, Ya'all

Eric Neyerlin here. I've been getting some requests for me to feature a clean Ford V-8 swap into an early Z body on my ZPARTS.COM website.

To that end, I am looking for one to train my camera on in the SF Bay area. I'll be covering the big Rio Vista Bay Area Z car show as well in case anyone is coming to the event with enough completed for me to take first photographs.

I am interested to photo document a Ford V8 project in progress as well. Don't wait for the car to be painted before you call me.

PS, Terry Oxendale, bummer that you live so far away or I'd be at your place in a flash. Got some good news for you also. I'll write soon.

If you are interested in featuring your Ford V8 swap at ZPARTS.COM, contact me at eric@zparts.com or at 510-233-2624

Eric,

i have lots of pics online now of my swap already and so does alsil.

i am currently doing another install and we will be videoing it as well... will likely be making a bolt in x-member to make the swap easier to duplicate and sell the parts needed for the install - it will be less custom than mine but still require the steering heim...

Mke & Jumbo

Dan Juday alerted me to your replies this evening. It's usually best to email me direct at eric@zparts.com when you wish to talk specific projects. I now get so many Z related project calls and email from around the world these days that I barely have time to get back out to Hybridz to check the threads.

Mike, I tried your web address, but ran into wall of non-Z related phone stuff. How do I find your project photos?

Jumbo, just checked your pics. Your conversion and custom work looks very photo worthy. Can you send me a few particulars on your Ford V8 and other custom work so I can plan a bit on what to photograh? You have much fresh stuff underneath interesting to photograph?

How far you live from Rio Vista time wise? I know where Antioch is. You ever get over to Richmond with your car?

Mke & Jumbo

Dan Juday alerted me to your replies this evening. It's usually best to email me direct at eric@zparts.com when you wish to talk specific projects. I now get so many Z related project calls and email from around the world these days that I barely have time to get back out to Hybridz to check the threads.

Mike, I tried your web address, but ran into wall of non-Z related phone stuff. How do I find your project photos?

Jumbo, just checked your pics. Your conversion and custom work looks very photo worthy. Can you send me a few particulars on your Ford V8 and other custom work so I can plan a bit on what to photograh? You have much fresh stuff underneath interesting to photograph?

How far you live from Rio Vista time wise? I know where Antioch is. You ever get over to Richmond with your car?

I'll be there, just getting some little stuff done. My car will be much more photogenic by then, I'm finishing up the interior and I'm going to be painting the bumpers and stuff, should look pretty good. It's no beauty queen, but it will be clean.

I have pretty much dialed all the quirks out of it (man, has it been an uphill battle), so it the drive up to Rio Vista should be uneventful.

See you guys there!

Al cheers.gif