HybridZ

Where to get the "end stops" for the Q45 axle cv conversion?

SUNNY Z

I've been able to locate the shorter axles for the swap, and the CV's, and companion flanges, but I can't find the little disks

shown here on the right lower corner - "end stops"

8455DSCF000311.JPG

any help?

Edited by SUNNY Z

End stops I believe.

THIS.

Does anyone have a line on these? I'm having to baby my car around at the moment, and I would prefer to not have to wait on MM to reappear from nowhere.....

Just dropped a line to Gabe at TTT, hopefully he can help.

• 1 month later...

A machinist at the shop I go to made exactly what I needed on the passenger side. For awhile, the shaft would pop out under certain conditions on corners, hills, acceleration, passenger riding, etc...then would pop back in when I let off the throttle and waited a couple of seconds. In an attempt to repair, I took the Modern Motorsports shaft I got awhile back and replaced what I had. Turns out the MM shaft was the same length end to end, but the splines were deeper and allowed even more play. I was spitting out bearings left and right before the final repair. Contact Fuel Injection Specialties fuelinjection@fuelinjection.com or willie@fuelinjection.com for details or to see if they'll make you one.