HybridZ

Front lower control arm bushing orientation???

So I'm assembling the suspension on a 240z restoration and I've run into a snag. There is a narrow and wide bushing for the front lca. Does the wide one go in the forward or aft position? I stepped out of the shop for a few drinks tonight so I didn't get to look in the fsm yet, just wondering if someone here can save me some trouble and let me know which goes where?

Thanks guys!

Cheers,

Tyler

I just rebuilt my whole front end a few weeks ago and the only other "issue" I ran into was the bolts for the sway bar end links were a little too short. They were the right size but because of the new bushings being less flexible than the wore out rubber ones I had to put a longer bolt on to "squish" them down and seat them better before I replaced the longer bolts with the shorter correct ones.

I also replaced the stock LCA's with T3 ones, so don't know if that had anything to do with it.

Edited by Poundz9oh9

I just rebuilt my whole front end a few weeks ago and the only other "issue" I ran into was the bolts for the sway bar end links were a little too short. They were the right size but because of the new bushings being less flexible than the wore out rubber ones I had to put a longer bolt on to "squish" them down and seat them better before I replaced the longer bolts with the shorter correct ones.

I also replaced the stock LCA's with T3 ones, so don't know if that had anything to do with it.

Yeah I actually just checked the sway bar bolts because I wanted to get better washers for them. The ones I have are plenty long thanks for the input though!