HybridZ

Audible Warning System Box WTB

Heathhh

1982 280zx NA

I accidentally broke my audible warning box awhile back, just after fixing it magically, I then stupidly broke it.

So I am in the market again for one. Japanese or English. I don't really care, but I would love the Japanese speaking one.

If you have one, please post here. Messaging is good too. If you know someone else with one that they are willing to sell, please guide them here, or me to them.

One last thing - If you know how to repair one of these things, or know someone who does (mine has minor board damage, a burnt spot on the board) please let me know where I can get mine fixed etc.

Thank you so much!

A picture please? Even a video or something of it working that would be amazing on your part. I would buy it immediately if you made a quick video of it saying some things, (i.e. lights are still on, fuel is low, etc.). I don't remember the amount of things that it says, 4-5 things...

I appreciate your quick reply.

Edited by Heathhh

Hey thanks, I appreciate it. Have you heard any other warnings from the box, just to verbally tell me that the other warnings work? Also PM your paypal and I can send that over same day.

It will give you all the warning voices.This warning box works fine.

PP ID kuwaity63@hotmail.com

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I received it of course, I was just in the process of testing all of its audible warnings. So far here is what I have got from it - right door ajar, lights are on, (im sure the left door ajar works) but I haven't heard the fuel level is low just yet. And I have run down the gastank past the 1/8 mark. The fuel level is low used to work when I had my audible warning work from what I remember. Am I just not low enough on the fuel level for it to activate that particular warning? It could be that the relay in the tank needs to be replaced, I understand that.

Other than that, I am enjoying it.

Okay so I received it of course, I was just in the process of testing all of its audible warnings. So far here is what I have got from it - right door ajar, lights are on, (im sure the left door ajar works) but I haven't heard the fuel level is low just yet. And I have run down the gastank past the 1/8 mark. The fuel level is low used to work when I had my audible warning work from what I remember. Am I just not low enough on the fuel level for it to activate that particular warning? It could be that the relay in the tank needs to be replaced, I understand that.

Other than that, I am enjoying it.

You need to run really low on gas to activate the warning also did you hear the E brake warning?