HybridZ

Followup on "latest mods"

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I'm REALLY happy with the strut tower brace I made last week - a definite improvement in handling - alot more than I expected. I'm also happy with th "radiator cooler" I made last week as well. It does seem to make enough difference in engine temperatures to warrant keeping it on the car. here's where my site is so you can check them out; http://www.users.uswest.net/~ndjulie/280zx/Default.htm

I'm still trying to collect a couple of parts for water injection. The next mod I'm thinking about is putting a kill switch to my fuel pump relay.

zzzya!

Doug 83zxT

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

kill switch on the fuel pump would rock!

i have a car alarm so doing the same for the battery wouldnt work. but the fuel pump would!

my mechanic almost made me do that! he spent a good 2 hours trying to find out why i wasnt getting any fuel to the engine. i told him i just installed a new fuel pump and probably put the wires on wrong, hes an idiot and no longer my mechanic!

the kill switch is a good idea.. easyily done.

cool car/engine! im looking at upping my 82 na engine with everything Mortorsports sells. if i could ever get on the horn with them i would find out how much i need to save! have a local rebuilder and customizer here. i posted here about sticking a 300zx v6 na into my ride but nobody replyed.

good luck.

eurozx, A 300zx v6 would be really cool. I don't think anyone here has ever done it. Turbos or nat. aspirated?

Doug 83zxt, happy with two modifications? I love it when that happens. Where did you notice the difference? I'm planning on adding one this winter.

JS

[This message has been edited by John Scott (edited September 27, 2000).]