HybridZ

77 280z Fuel Sending Unit

Nick J

So I tracked my problem back to my fuel sending unit, and they are not available new anymore. I'd like to get one in nice shape for a decent price. I saw one on ebay for a crazy high price, and it had clearly been painted silver on the electronic parts to cover rust. I do need this fairly soon, as I am flying blind on the fuel level. Please PM or email me ASAP.

So I tracked my problem back to my fuel sending unit, and they are not available new anymore. I'd like to get one in nice shape for a decent price. I saw one on ebay for a crazy high price, and it had clearly been painted silver on the electronic parts to cover rust. I do need this fairly soon, as I am flying blind on the fuel level. Please PM or email me ASAP.

Let me guess, the seller was reddat?

I may have a 77-78 sender laying around. The last I saw it everything was in place but was a bit rusty. It worked when it came out of the tank last year but I can't guarantee it works now. Let me know if you want pics or to make an offer.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a sending unit out of my 77. are you still in need?