HybridZ

Datsun 240z wanted

Andreas

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 1973z for sale. It has little to no rust. It comes with a vq35de swap. TechnoToyTuning rear r230swap, front and rear 5lug swap. Front Arizona z car wilwood big brake kit front Arizona z car suspension. Custom fuel cell, stainless hardlines, TechnoToyTuning front and rear control arms, bumpsteer spacer, 280zx remanufactured brake booster and 280z 15/16 master cylinder, McKinney motorsports mount kit, koyo r-core radiator, custom length driveshaft with spicer u-joints, wilwood brake prop valve and jamar hydro line lock..And there's alot more stuff I forget to list. The swap just needs the key and bcm to be reflashed with the consult ii Nissan program at the dealer for the engine to turn over. Right now the motor cranks But is in failsafe mode and disengages the fuel pump. Once it gets relished, the car should fire up. I dumped over 12k on this swap including the cost of the car, But I just had my fourth baby and need to cut my losses and just sell everything. Asking $5500 total in "as is " condition.