HybridZ

240z Wanted - California

SilverAero

I'm looking for a 240z in California, preferably a something close to the bay area but I'll drive to you if the deal is right.

Here's my criteria:

• Must be running and drivable
  • No rust to underbody. Surface rust is ok just no holes in the body please.
  • Must have a 5 speed.
  • Must have an L series motor.
  • Heater must work.

Those are the major things I'm looking for, a decent interior with the diamond pattern vinyl would be nice.

I'm budgeting around $7,000 and really don't want to push that unless the car really merits it.

I may be able to do 7k for mine. I have a long list of details. I can send pictures and do a write up for you of all the work done and what it needs. It's a 73 Blue on white interior. The mileage is original at 96,890 wich will probably be 97 very soon. Matching # engine rebuilt 280zx 5sp. Lots more details. Send me a pm here or e-mail me lionryan@hotmail.com. The car is in San Diego.

Mike

• 4 weeks later...

I've lowered my price to 6500.00 on my Z if your interested. I know your in the bay area. I believe it to be worth the trip. Looking to move on to something different. I think 6500.00 is very fair for this car. I would drive it anywere. Give me a call or send me an e-mail and we'll talk. lionryan@hotmail.com 619-890-0553. Here's a CL link http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/3399284569.html

Mike

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...