HybridZ

Throttle Linkage (S30)

ZG240

Does anyone have a throttle linkage that they're willing to part with? I specifically need the piece in the photo that goes through the firewall to the throttle pedal, and which is covered by the small rubber boot.

throttle-cable-0011-300x225.jpg

Let me know. I'd love to find one of these so I can get my '71 moving again.

Edited by ZG240

Does anyone have a throttle linkage that they're willing to part with? I specifically need the piece in the photo that goes through the firewall to the throttle pedal, and which is covered by the small rubber boot.

throttle-cable-0011-300x225.jpg

Let me know. I'd love to find one of these so I can get my '71 moving again.

If you mean the bar that the rubber grommet is on, Yes i have several of those pieces and where are you located?

If you mean the bar that the rubber grommet is on, Yes i have several of those pieces and where are you located?

That is fantastic, and would be a big help to me. Yes, this is the piece that goes through the firewall, attaches to the gas pedal assembly in the passenger cabin, and connects up to the rest of the throttle linkage on the engine side of the firewall. The rod itself is maybe five inches long.

I am in Asheville, NC. Would you be willing to toss one in a padded envelope? I am happy to pay whatever you think is a fair price plus shipping!