HybridZ

NE prices out of control!

rags

Wife just paid a "decorator" to decorate the house for Christmas. $300. The house ain't that big. Now I've got to clean up all the wreckage. At least you don't have to sleep with the guy who screwed up your spring seats (and act like you are happy about it). I'd gladly have that $300 back to have somebody sand blast my R200 case! Supposedly there is a recession going on, but I still don't see many shops operating like johnc runs his. I'm wide-open throttle at work and doing as much overtime as I can to be able to afford z-car and Christmas decorating,etc. Rebekah's college tuition is due by the end of the month! Canceling my own doctors appointment in order to get all my patients squared away before the new deductible year-makin hay while the sun is shining!

I build custom homes in the Houston area. I can get my crew to paint the interior and exterior of a house for under 3000....... using decent paint. my homes are around 3000 sq ft.

I am farming out the rest of my build and I am having a hard time with the pricing that I am getting back.....I figure that if I am about to pay the prices these guys are asking then my **** better be right. No dead on......