HybridZ

Videos of your Z's

Ghettodeffender

My cousin is a member at Motorsport Ranch.  He's had a silver WRx station wagon, a spec miata and a Radical out there.  His name is Jake Turrell and last we talked he was working on a Caterham.  His brother in law is Keith Verges, who I think spends a lot of time on that track in a variety of vehicles.  We wore out a pair of his tires one day about 10 years ago in the WRx.  LOVE that place! It is the safest track I've ever seen.  I've been both on the track and OFF the track, yet his car is no worse for the experience; the runoff areas are so nice.  Perhaps some day I can make the trip to join you for a day of driving?

Small world.  I met Keith on a few occasions while working at Ruf (now RAC Performance) here in Dallas.    You are correct about the runoff at Motorsports Ranch.  I have an intact front spoiler to prove it.  Eagles Canyon is actually closer to me now, but i'm always down for a day of driving.  

Since this is a video thread, here is my good friend Mark Plummer (GrandAm Driver) using my camera in a 996 Cup Car at Motorsport ranch.

Small world.  I met Keith on a few occasions while working at Ruf (now RAC Performance) here in Dallas.    You are correct about the runoff at Motorsports Ranch.  I have an intact front spoiler to prove it.  Eagles Canyon is actually closer to me now, but i'm always down for a day of driving.  

Since this is a video thread, here is my good friend Mark Plummer (GrandAm Driver) using my camera in a 996 Cup Car at Motorsport ranch.

I do corner working there most of the time. I think I remember seeing you're blue Z if it was within the past two years. There is a silver 240Z that sounds really nice too. Unfortunately for him he went off down at turn 8 I think it is, running right along 377. It was raining down on that end of the track and he slid off the track, across the pond, almost made it to dry land. He was able to hook up the tow rope in the knee high water, they pulled him out, he drove back to pits. If you ever spot a blue Datsun pickup out there thats me.

I do corner working there most of the time. I think I remember seeing you're blue Z if it was within the past two years. There is a silver 240Z that sounds really nice too. Unfortunately for him he went off down at turn 8 I think it is, running right along 377. It was raining down on that end of the track and he slid off the track, across the pond, almost made it to dry land. He was able to hook up the tow rope in the knee high water, they pulled him out, he drove back to pits. If you ever spot a blue Datsun pickup out there thats me.

probably wasnt my Z.   mine hasnt seen a track in about 3-4 years  (my god has it been that long?)

More Z video's please.