HybridZ

280Z TT! Cool pics

Drax240z

hm,

i emailed the guy about that swap a while ago, and it is really expensive...erm, not that other swaps on here arent..but i guess im just cheap icon_smile.gif he said something like 20k? but im guess that was with all the susepnsion and stuff...or whatever.

i know it is really fast, i have seen videos of it in action! icon_eek.gif same engine that makes teh 300zx go is in a car half as fat icon_smile.gif

btw... www.twinturbo.net is where he hangs out. i think his name is greg dupree?

[ September 05, 2001: Message edited by: mtj71Z ]

Guest Anonymous

Yeh, his name is Greg Dupree. I checked his car out in L.A. last year and had a long talk with him. Really nice guy. I had purchased a VG30DE to swap into a 240Z but changed my mind after speaking to him. There is a full article on his car in the August 1997 issue of Turbo & Hi-Tech Performance magazine.

Here's one video.. I'm looking for the other.. Greg's car is stock (plus exhaust and intake, obviously, since those are sort of a fabbed item for the swap), stock turbos, stock boost, and in the video I'm looking for he easily keeps up with some stage VI or VII TTZs. Very impressive. here's the one I found so far:

greg dupree e-brake & fishtail