HybridZ

Interesting CL listing. Serial Number 201

str8pipez

In case it sells and he takes down the ad

Datsun 240 z serial number 201 - $8000 (Eldon/ lake area) One of the lowest serial number 240zs in the world. Built in 1969 making it in about the bottom 50 lowest serial numbered cars in the world! It needs full restoration but I have many new parts and half of the rust restoration completed ( engine compartment area is done and primered) I even have replacement quarterpanels new and the hatch jam area Nissan panel new. I also have new interior door panels and a headliner. I also have all the hardware replated. The SU carburetors are totally rebuild and replated so look like new. ( they alone sell for $1500 on eBay) I even have the 4 original tires, hubcaps and the stock wheels! also comes with a roticiry to spin the whole car upside-down an extra motor and transmission and tons of extra parts like a dash and several cars worth of replated bolts
If I have it posted it's still for sale. I will delete the posting within 1 minute of someone handing me cash.
NO trades
We r selling it cause we r moving
Cash only