HybridZ

Lap belt mounting locations

jkgts1

I tried to search but didn't see what I was looking for. I have a 260z with a Cobra Monaco Pro seat mounted I have a harness bar, so  I am not concerned with the shoulder belts. It seems that the stock mounting locations for the OE belts are too far rearward, resulting in too much angle. Couldn't find anyone that had problems with lap belts, just shoulder belts. So, is there a real simple answer that I'm not seeing? If I have to make new mounting points I will, but wanted to see where everyone else is mounting them.

Thanks

I mounted my lap belts in the stock holes using the stock bolts-super easy.  I wrapped the shoulder harnesses around the cross bar on the roll bar-that is a pain.  You really need an assistant to make that easier, to act as a mannequin in the seat.  Start with the belts adjusted as loose as possible and install them as tight as possible-you will have a lot of slack when you are finished and you can use the adjusters to adjust that out. 

Edited by RebekahsZ