HybridZ

WTB 280zx Front Strut Assembly / Hatch Wiper Nozzle / +MORE

Heathhh

I need the (LH) front passenger strut assembly / shock kit - whatever it is called. Parts diagram below. 

I live in Michigan, it would be incredible is someone lived in this state with these parts as well....

I'm also looking for rear hatch spray nozzle and the front air damn/valance for this car. Maybe some more odds and ends. But I really need that passenger strut assembly. If anyone knows of anyone in Michigan or nearby this state, or some leads for me, please let me know. Thank you.

1982 280zx 2+2  - production year (1/82)

Here is a parts diagram for my car - the part I am looking for is the one that has the spindle with the shock tower. Whole assembly is 54303k (LH) but I really just need the strut container/spindle or wheel hub combined part. Which looks to be 54308k:
 frontsuspensiondiagram.png

-Heath

Edited by Heathhh

I live in Michigan, it would be incredible is someone lived in this state with these parts as well....

Either way, let me know what you have for sale and how much with shipping estimated etc. Thank you in advance. 

I'm also looking for the front air damn/valance for this car. Maybe some more odds and ends, but these primarily. I really need that strut assembly. If anyone knows of anyone in Michigan or nearby this state, or some leads for me, please let me know. Thank you.

-Heath

Someone close to where i live in California just advertised a pair of strut assemblies and i spoke with him about some other parts i'm interested in. He's asking $300 for the pair, however i have the front center vanance in my stock of parts. P/m me about details.