HybridZ

the mazda Z 2000 runs good!!!

scottyMIz

Thanks BBZ that afm worked great and it has some balls now i went around the corner for a ride and man it was spinning all the way around the corner with about 4-500 lbs of weight in the back wooohooo she has power next comes the drive shaft shortening and the small little crap next.Can't wait till it's all done i'm debating on if i should change the muffler or not woman says it's too loud :rolleyes:

i have the rims i just need tires and adapters for my truck so the traction will be almost covered but like i was telling len last night the drive shaft must not be right cuz i still get vibration not as bad but it's still there.So i have to jack it up tonight and look while it is spinning to see how bad then try to fix it.Sould be interesting i wouldn't want really anyone around cuz alot of bad words would be flyin cuss.gif Over all i'm happy with the results so far and i plan to have a burn out vid or pics up soon for all to see.

thanks for the concern len 2thumbs.gif but i plan to use a jack and jack stands i also don't plan to lay under the car while it's running i'm just going to look from the side and see how bad it's wobbling then stop it shot it off and then do the work.I may be crazy but not stupid ;) I don't even really trust it running up on jack stands but its either that or go for a ride while hanging :eek: under the truck and i'm definately not going to do that.