HybridZ

Who is using T6 Hyperuetectic pistons?

yo2001

Guest Anonymous

Yo, I searched and searched and I could never find someone that did!!!!!! I even talked to corky bell and he told to try this one place but they were apart of Keith Blank and they dont make then for the Z. If you do find someone that does please let me know too, cuz ive been looking for a while now!!!!! Good Luck rockon.gif

Russell

Guest Cusp

My dad's a machinist, so I've got a pretty good "in" with the automotive world, right? So I'm looking through his parts catalogs one day, trying to find hypereutectics for the Z. None. I searched about 15 piston supplier catalogs, both NOS and aftermarket, NONE. So for custom made Hyp's, you're gonna pay the same as you would for forged pistons, maybe more since some companies have forged L28 sittin on their shelves, and no hypereutectics.

I'm getting the feeling, hypereutectic is out of Q. Do you guys, with access to piston catalogs, check if they make hypereutetic for KA24? I'm about to run ceramic coated KA24 pistons if I can't find a set of hypereutetics. Thanks for all your help.