HybridZ

Looking for rear hatch repair panel .

Domzs

It's time for me to get some body work done on my 78 , getting it ready for a complete plasti-dip . I'm looking for a rear hatch panel that goes above the tail lights , common rust area on the Z . Have checked MSA , didn't see any listing . I know I have seen it before . Any other sources ? Thanks .

Oh yeah, their website is out of date, you have to call them. I got mine from them and it looks like a decent copy, but I haven't put it on yet. I usually weld but I think I might try body panel glue on that piece since that stuff is supposed to seal and have some kind of corrosion resistance in it. At least if you put a good bead around it, it will keep water from getting back in between there. That piece looks like it has a ton of spotwelds which I have been dreading. I suck ar drilling those out.

Oh yeah, their website is out of date, you have to call them. I got mine from them and it looks like a decent copy, but I haven't put it on yet. I usually weld but I think I might try body panel glue on that piece since that stuff is supposed to seal and have some kind of corrosion resistance in it. At least if you put a good bead around it, it will keep water from getting back in between there. That piece looks like it has a ton of spotwelds which I have been dreading. I suck ar drilling those out.

Remember the price ?