HybridZ

5 lug front drag wheels

Well I got all this done today and it turned out great, just thought Id update. I studied this for 2 weeks before I did anything, and the info seems to be pretty limited out there for some reason.

I got another set of 280z style hubs and went and bought a new set of rotors from OReillys. At my machine shop we took and indexed the new 5 on 4 1/2" pattern on the old 4 lug hub. Then moved that pattern on the rotors and drilled them through [did not tap them] only 2" larger than the new 1/2" x 20 Moroso studs. The new 3" long full thread studs have a allen head on them, we had to use an mill to cut in the side just a tad to allow room for the allen head. Then the new studs thread in pulling the hub up against the new rotors. I red tock tighted them in and she will be good to go. Doing it this way deleted the other 4 bolts that used to bolt the hubs and rotors together, their just not needed any longer after doing it this way. It turned out soo nice! I hope this can help someone in the future, that runs across it after studing it as hard as I did. Good luck

Ryan