HybridZ

L76 in 260z help

Hey, can ya'll help me out? I found a really good deal on an L76 out of an 09 pontiac g8. Are there any differences or any issues between an L76 AND LS1 as far as doing a swap in a 260z..I know it is a different engine but I wanted to know if the t56 would mount to it with out major issues. I spoke with John at JCI and he said his mounts would work fine but i would need to put a camaro oil pan on it for clearance purpose, Are there any other major issues I should be concerned about?

Not that I am aware of, trans should be easy enough. The L76 uses the new DOD, technology, dropping cylinders, up to 4 when cruising for fuel economy. I deleted this feature, was no problem as I was taking the heads off anyway, like to see what's inside before hammering on it.  I added a custom grind nitrous cam, new LS7 lifters/trays, springs and hardened pushrods. The car runs good, I am in Allen just up the road from you if you ever want to check it out. I am running a 4L80E instaed of a manual transmission.

I would like to come over and see it. I have only seen pictures. I own a paint and body shop in Terrell. The body work is in process and I about ready to paint the engine bay but I want to get my motor set in it to set the mounts then pull it out for paint. What mount kit did you use. I may have some questions as time goes....