HybridZ

S&S Longtubes

Hello,

I have been searching through the threads for longtube headers. I found that S&S seemed like the best bet. Went to their website, and then I saw that their online store is down. I sent the sales department a email (posted on their website) and I just got a notification via gmail that the email has not gone through. I was wondering if S&S has gone out of business? Does anyone have any info on the company or if anyone else sells their longtubes or longtubes that are compatible with the JTR conversion?

- Han

If that deal doesnt happen I have a new never installed set of S&S headers that are ceramic coated that I will sell. I test fit them and had to clearance one tube a little for the steering shaft. Then I sent them out to be coated. Here are some pics so you can see how they are shaped.

post-1581-0-77565900-1392129375_thumb.jpg

post-1581-0-86072400-1392129408_thumb.jpg

post-1581-0-41853900-1392129447_thumb.jpg

If that deal doesnt happen I have a new never installed set of S&S headers that are ceramic coated that I will sell. I test fit them and had to clearance one tube a little for the steering shaft. Then I sent them out to be coated. Here are some pics so you can see how they are shaped.

PM Sent